The INCAS team is building a collection of working papers, entitled « Discussion Papers Series ». This collection introduces the findings of INCAS ‘s project partners related to topics on the institutional change in Asia. Some of them are derived from project deliverables and are yet to be published by editors.
Discussion papers are authored primarily by INCAS staff, associates and research students and provide state of the art of the research currently being carried out by the INCAS team.
List of Discussion Paper Series
- Discussion Paper 2018 #02: Female Board of Directors and Organisational Diversity in Japan by Yukie Saito (Fondation France-Japon de l’EHESS & University of Geneva, Institut de Recherches Sociologiques, Switzerland)
- Discussion Paper 2018 #01: Organization of Value Creation and Work in the Japanese Wind Power Industry: Studying Organizational Diversity in Face of Institutional Change by Manuel Nicklich and Jörg Sydow (Freie Universität Berlin, School of Business & Economics, Department of Management)
- Discussion Paper 2017 #04: Understanding Corporate Responsibility in Japanese Capitalism: Some Comparative Observations by Gregory Jackson (Freie Universität Berlin, Department of Management) and Julia Bartosch (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Discussion Paper 2017 #03: Changes in the Corporate Governance System and Presidential Turnover by Hideaki Miyajima (Graduate School of Commerce, Waseda University), Ryo Ogawa (Graduate School of Commerce, Waseda University) and Takuji Saito (Graduate School of Business Administration, Keio University, email@example.com)
- Discussion Paper 2017 #02: Premature financialization: a conceptual exploration by Hugh Whittaker (Nissan Institute of Japanese Studies, University of Oxford)
- Discussion Paper 2017 #01: Institutional investors, corporate social responsibility, and stock price performance by Elizabeth Motta (Graduate School of Economics, Kyushu University) and Konari Uchida (Faculty of Economics, Kyushu University)
- Discussion Paper 2016 #06: The Evolution of the Ict Start-Up Eco-System in Japan: From Corporate Logic to Venture Logic? by Masahiro Kotosaka (Keio University, Associate Fellow of Fondation France-Japon de l’EHESS) and Mari Sako (Saïd Business School, University of Oxford)
- Discussion Paper 2016 #05: The impact of changes in Japanese tender offer regulations on bidder behavior and shareholder gains by Timothy A. Kruse (Xavier University Williams College of Business ) and Kazunori Suzuki (Waseda University, Graduate School of Finance, Accounting and Law)
- Discussion Paper 2016 #04: Toward a Conceptual Framework for Understanding Institutional Change in Japanese Capitalism: Structural Transformations and Organizational Diversity by Gregory Jackson (Freie Universität Berlin, Department of Management)
- Discussion Paper 2016 #03: Does Ownership Really Matter?: The Role of Foreign Investors in Corporate Governance in Japan by Hideaki Miyajima (Waseda University), Takaaki Hoda (Showa Women’s University) and Ryo Ogawa (Graduate School of Commerce, Waseda University)
- Discussion Paper 2016 #02: Firms’ Leverage and Export Market Participation: Evidence from South Korea by Haeng-Sun Kim (EHESS, KILF)