An analysis of 2017 Japanese election by Yves Tiberghien. “On September 25, 2017, Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe rolled the dice and called a general election on October 22, a full year ahead of schedule. When the results were announced on the night of October 22, they were rife with paradox. Three core outcomes stand out.”
ABOUT MSCA RISE PROGRAMME
Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE) funds short-term exchanges for staff to develop careers combining scientific excellence with exposure to other countries and sectors. RISE enables more interaction between academia and non-academic organisations within Europe and worldwide.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 645763.
Sébastien Lechevalier sur le modèle économique de l’Asie orientale
GCN Interview Mari Sako “General Counsel & Innovation"
Globalization and labor market outcomes. De-industrialization, job security, and wage inequalities
Abenomics Two Years In: Successes, Failures, and Transformations
- SASE Honorary Members 19/09/2019
- Two Positions at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville 17/09/2019
- LEARNING IN A HEDONIC FRAMEWORK: VALUING BROWNFIELD REMEDIATION 19/08/2019
- ISSUE INFORMATION ‐ JIP 19/08/2019
- Une erreur est survenue, le flux est probablement indisponible. Veuillez réessayer plus tard.